Skip to Content
- 5 MIN
- 5 MIN
- 1 ADULT
Smoked Ham and Avocado and COON omelet
- 3 large eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2-3 slices smoked ham, prosciutto or smoked salmon
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- ¼ cup grated COON® Light ‘n Tasty
- parsley leaves, for garnish
- buttered toast, for serving
- Lightly beat eggs together with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a non-stick frypan and pour in eggs, swirling to coat the base of the pan.
- Gently stir once or twice with a spatula and then allow to begin to set underneath.
- Arrange the ham, avocado, spring onions and COON® Light ‘n Tasty over half the omelette and cook until mostly set on top.
- Using the spatula, carefully fold the plain side of the omelette over the filling and allow to cook for another minute until the cheese has melted.
- Carefully slide onto a plate, sprinkle with parsley leaves and serve with buttered toast.