Skip to Content
- 10 MIN
- 5 MIN
- 4 ADULTS
- 1 cup grated COON Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon cornflour or arrowroot
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- bread, for dipping
- assorted vegetables (cherry tomatoes, blanched asparagus, steamed broccoli), for serving
- gherkins or cornichons, for serving
- Mix cornflour with wine.
- Rub the garlic halves onto the inside of a saucepan and add to the saucepan with the COON Cheese, mustard and cornflour mixture and heat, stirring in a figure 8 motion, until smooth and bubbling.
- Remove garlic.
- Serve immediately in a dip bowl or transfer to a fondue pot to keep warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with bread, assorted vegetables and gherkins, and use cocktail picks or fondue forks for dipping.