Skip to Content
- 10 MIN
- 30 MIN
- 6 ADULTS
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 6 chicken fillets, skinned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 thin slices Gypsy ham or smoked ham
- 6 slices COON® Colby
- fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Mix wine and mustard together, pour over chicken, season with pepper and marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frypan and quickly sear chicken fillets on both sides until just golden but not completely cooked.
- Wrap each chicken fillet in a slice of ham and place on a baking paper-lined oven tray.
- Top with each with a slice of COON® Colby and a few thyme sprigs and bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked and cheese has melted.
- Serve with salad or vegetables.