Skip to Content
- 5 MIN
- 30 MIN
- 4 ADULTS
Cheesy Baked Beef and Bean Burritos
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 500g beef mince
- 375g jar chunky Mexican tomato salsa (mild or hot)
- 400g red kidney beans, rinsed
- 8 soft tortillas
- 250g COON Shredded Tasty Cheese
- cayenne pepper or paprika, for sprinkling
- sour cream, for serving
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and sauté onion until softened.
- Add beef and sauté until just browned.
- Stir in half the salsa and the beans and cook until warmed through.
- Fill tortillas with mince mixture and a sprinkle of COON Shredded Tasty Cheese and roll up to enclose.
- Place in a baking dish, sprinkle with remaining COON Cheese and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until golden and COON Cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with remaining salsa and serve dolloped with sour cream and sprinkled with cayenne pepper.