Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 15 min
- 4-6 Adults
BBQ Chicken and bacon pizzas
- ½ roast chicken
- 2 large pizza bases
- BBQ sauce, for drizzling
- 250g COON Shredded Tasty Cheese
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4 slices streaky bacon, sliced
- coriander or parsley leaves, for garnish
- Remove the meat from the bones of the roast chicken and chop.
- Drizzle pizza bases with BBQ sauce, top with ¾ of the COON Shredded Tasty Cheese, onion, chicken and bacon and sprinkle with remaining COON Cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Drizzle with extra BBQ sauce and serve garnished with coriander.